Collection of Personal Information
The following information may be collected:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths
- information that you provide, such as your name, email address, telephone number, credit card information, and other personal information when you contact us, register or subscribe to services on our website
- Information that you post with the intention of publishing it to the internet
- Information that you send to us through e-mails, contact forms, or other communications
- Any other personal information you send to us.
You agree to NOT disclose the personal information of any other person without that person's consent both to the disclosure and content of that information.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You may delete cookies stored on your computer.
Use of Your Personal Information
Personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- Administering our website and business, including the use of third-party associated services
- Personalizing our website for you
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website
- Sending you materials downloaded or purchased through our website
- Supplying services downloaded or purchased through our website
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you
- Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, where you have specifically agreed to this, by e-mail or similar technology
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (this will NOT include any information that would identify any individual user from that information)
- Keeping our website secure and preventing fraud
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Verifying compliance with the Terms and Conditions governing the use of our website
- Other related uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the permission you grant to us.
We will not, without your express consent, sell or give your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party's direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We may send you marketing emails, which you can unsubscribe from by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. We share your contact information with an e-mail marketing provider, so they can send these emails on our behalf.
International Data Transfers
Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information that we collect may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section on international data transfers.
Security of Your Personal Information
Personal information that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. Certain legal ramifications may require that information must be kept on file; if so, it will be protected according to our standard protection measures.
We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
All personal information you provide is stored on password- and firewall-protected servers. All financial transactions are processed through gateway providers and are not stored on our servers.
You agree that the transmission of any information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data and information sent over the internet.
We will update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to your providing sufficient evidence of your identity.
Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and cannot be responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
If there are any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, we may be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Redefine the Edge, P. O. Box 815, Gainesville, MO 65655